TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last update: 10/12/2022
Welcome! At Enlightenment Codes we create enlightening, most profound and powerful energetic programs to support your commitment to your soul evolution on your path to Cosmic Ascension, Enlightenment.
Enlightenment Codes and the Client co-create together. As such this agreement has been created to support our partnership together both on a soul level and from a practical perspective. Please read the below information, between the Client and the Enlightenment Codes.
Article 1 Definitions
|1.||Client||The individual taking the Course.|
|2.||Courses||The programs and sessions provided by Enlightenment Codes.|
|3.||Enlightenment Codes||The organiser of the Courses defined in article 2.|
Article 2 Identity of the service provider
|Sabrina Di Nitto||BE0821.177.749|
|Belgium||IBAN BE35 7310 0950 2537|
Article 3 Application
- These Terms and Conditions apply to every offer of Enlightenment Codes to the Client, and to every agreement concluded between Enlightenment Codes and the Client.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous agreements between Enlightenment Codes and the Client.
Article 4 Offers
- Enlightenment Codes creates enlightening, activational and powerful Courses to support the commitment of the Client to their personal and soul evolution, well being and the Client being all in as well. The Courses consist partly of online audio lessons and/or partly of live lessons. Enlightenment Codes makes the audio lessons digitally available to the Client. The live lessons are personalized and adapted to the participating individuals. The live lessons are on the one hand individual lessons and on the other hand group lessons.
- Enlightenment Codes always describes its Courses as completely and accurately as possible on the Website. The description of the Courses is in any case sufficiently detailed to allow the Client to make a good assessment of the Courses. The delivery of the Courses is an effort commitment and not a result commitment. Enlightenment Codes cannot guarantee that the Client will achieve certain (life) objectives.
- The agreement between Enlightenment Codes and the Client is final as soon as 1) Enlightenment Codes has received the amount due for the selected Course, the terms and conditions agreement signed, and 2) Enlightenment Codes has confirmed the registration of the Client for the selected Course through e-mail or otherwise in writing.
Article 4 Prices
- The prices are listed on the Website. Each product has its own price setting.
Article 5 Payment
- Enlightenment Codes only accepts payment via bank transfer or via the payment tools on the Website.
- In order to ensure secure online payment and the safety of your personal data, transaction data is sent over the Internet encrypted using SSL technology.
Article 6 Cancellation
- If the Client cancels a Course, the Client will not be entitled to a refund.
- The Client must provide Enlightenment Codes a written notification of any cancellation or any postponement of the Course.
- Enlightenment Codes provides the application of the legal right of withdrawal. However, in case of the purchase of digital products and services (including the digital lessons of the Course), the Client explicitly waives his or her right of withdrawal as soon as the Client has received (access to) the digital lessons. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the live lessons of the Course due to their personalised nature.
Article 7 Liability
- Enlightenment Codes is only liable for her own serious and/or deliberate errors, and the serious and/or deliberate errors of her subcontractors. Enlightenment Codes is not responsible for slight errors.
- The Client is responsible for its own well-being before, during and after the program — including its choices, decisions, and actions. If the Course includes an in-person retreat the Client acknowledges that Enlightenment Codes is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, loss, theft, or any other mishap that may occur, whether or not as a result of others’ negligence in connection with the Client’s in-person retreat.
- In any case of liability, Enlightenment Codes will be liable only for the total price of the Course paid by the Client.
Article 8 Force majeure
- In the event of force majeure, Enlightenment Codes may either suspend her obligations for the duration of the force majeure or definitively dissolve the agreement.
- Force majeure is any circumstance beyond the control and will of Enlightenment Codes, which prevents Enlightenment Codes from fulfilling her obligations in whole or in part. This includes, but is not limited to: strikes, fires, business interruptions, energy failures, failures in a (telecommunications) network or connection or communication systems used and/or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery by third parties in, …
Article 9 Intellectual property
- The Website, audio files, videos, logos, texts, photographs, names and in general all communications from and all Courses of Enlightenment Codes are protected by intellectual property rights. The rights on these works belong either to Enlightenment Codes or other entitled individuals.
- The reproduction, sharing and dissemination of, and/or changes to, works protected by intellectual property rights held by Enlightenment Codes or other entitled parties by is immoral and prohibited. In particular, the Client is not allowed to copy or distribute these works (including the audio files) or make them otherwise available to third parties. The Client is, for example, not allowed to copy or reproduce drawings, pictures, names, texts, logos, colour combinations, etc.
- If a Client wishes to use the works protected by intellectual property rights, he or she must obtain the prior written consent of Enlightenment Codes.
Article 10 Expectations towards the client
- The Client is expected to commit fully to the courses.
- The Client is expected to purchase his/her own medical/accident/evacuation and travel insurance.
- The Client is expected to know his/her own physical condition and to decide to participate in activities accordingly.
Article 11 Disputes
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable (in whole or in part) Enlightenment Codes and the Client agree that the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- Enlightenment Codes hopes every Client is 100% content with our services. However, if there are any complaints about our Courses or other services, please contact Enlightenment Codes at sabrina@ecom. Enlightenment Codes endeavours to deal with complaints within 7 days.
- All agreements that we conclude with our clients, regardless of their place of residence, are governed exclusively by Belgian law and, in the event of a dispute, only the courts of Leuven are competent. If for reasons of international law another law is applicable, the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be based in the first place on Book VI (“Market Practices and Consumer Protection”) of the Belgian Economic Code.
- In the event of out-of-court settlement of the dispute, the Consumer Ombudsman Service of the Federal Public Service Economy is competent to receive any request for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The latter will in turn either deal with the request itself or pass it on to a competent entity. The Consumer Ombudsman’s Service can be contacted via this link: http://www.consumentenombudsdienst.be//nl. In the event of cross-border disputes, you can also use the European Union’s Online Dispute Resolution platform via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
For any logistical questions please contact Enlightenment through the contact details in article 2 of these Terms and Conditions. Please note that the business hours are weekdays between 9:00 -5:00 pm (ET) (Enlightenment Codes is closed on weekends and holidays). Enlightenment Codes will do its best to respond to you within 24 hours on weekdays. On weekends and holidays, Enlightenment Codes will do its best to reply by the next business day.